*This is the theory component of this Unit.
In this area study you will be;
- Exploring ways in which artworks reflect artists’ interpretation of subject matter, influences and cultural contexts.
- Analysing the ways in which aesthetic qualities and styles are developed.
- Identifying artistic practices and ways in which artists develop aesthetic qualities and styles in their artwork with reference to art elements
- Researching art practices in relation to particular artworks and the ways in which artists develop styles in their artwork
- Analysing and discussing the legal obligations and ethical considerations involved in the use of the work of other artists.